Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting Started with Social for Business

Yesterday I had the pleasure and privilege of talking with at a Chat and Chew luncheon with the North Carolina Automobile Insurance Agents Association. I talked to them about my experience with using social networking, social media and social online tools. I hope I was helping them get an understanding of how to use these tools for their business.

Today I was catching up on Chris Brogan's blog and found these two very timely posts.

The first titled Its Just as Difficult as it Seems speaks to the truth that this is real work. But I feel enjoyable and worthwhile work.

The second, titled If I Started Today gives good suggestions from an very experienced source on what to think about as first steps.

I will be writing more about this very soon, but this is a great approach for now.

No comments: