Thursday, May 15, 2008

Targeted Location for Your AdWords Campaign

I think you can target locations down to the zip code. I would suggest for insurance sales, since you have to be licensed on a state by state basis, that you target only the states in which you are licensed. For other industries that have similar licensing requirements, you should make the same choices.

Using insurance as my example, if I were in Raleigh, NC, I would probably start by targeting the entire state.

I would not limit my self to just driving distance from my office. I would like to make any sales I could anywhere that I am licensed to sell. Remember the Internet removes distance from your market place definition to a great degree.

Also remember, one of your goals is to make all the interactions your customer could have with you in person or on the phone available online.

Tomorrow I will cover Writing You Ad

No comments: